Friday, December 11, 2009

OMG! The sub knows who sxephil is!!!


In which Emily (who is 24) shares about students' misperceptions about her, how Philip DeFranco got brought into this, and probably says "PUH lease!" one too many times.

The bit at the end I almost made into a second video, but it didn't quite seem worth it.

They are always surprised when I've seen some viral video. Seriously guys?

If only they knew how much time I spend on YouTube.

Speaking, a recently received a friend request on Facebook from my favorite student...who is in 9th grade in one of the districts I subbed in. Immediately, I called my mom. "Is there any reason I shouldn't accept him?"

"I don't think so. You don't do anything inappropriate on Facebook."

Then he left me a comment about my video You Spell Your Name Wrong, saying that he knows every single kid I mentioned (which is probably a hyperbole...there were names from several different school districts).

This is probably going to cost me my job.


UPDATE: Even if I had more than 100 subscribers, I'd still be allowed to fangirl about this.

1 comment: