Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Travel Vlog: Los Angeles, CA





1: In which Emily recounts her time spent in LA during the Michael Jackson memorial service, etc.

http://peoplemath.blogspot.com


2: In which Emily concludes her tale of time spent in LA, specifically, finding the wall of Solutions Audio in Silverlake (from Elliott Smith's Figure 8), checking out celebrity stars from the Walk of Fame and some other crap around Beverly Hills.


At some point, I'm going to get to the end of the trip and have to start at the beginning and work up to Bozeman. Only thing is, there isn't any video footage from the first part of my trip, as I purchased my camera in Iowa. Oh well. There are lots of pictures.

I did so much in LA. As I go through my pictures to find ones to add, I remember things that I didn't even mention doing. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. (hi! cheekypinky from dailybooth--love your style, chica)

    oh, *buh* for being lost in LA--
    'coz it really and truly does suck.

    my clever plan was to move all over LA county
    in order to memorize as many streets as possible.

    (it works...sometimes...)

    next time, czech out pasadena/sierra madre--really discoverable neighborhoods, amazing little shops, totally rad.

    ReplyDelete