Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This is why I do it.

Sometimes I find myself in a conversation about something that I've already made a video (or written an essay or drawn a comic, etcetera, but this is my youtubes blog, so let's keep talking about videos), and as much as I just want to share what I've already done, I feel a little foolish responding with pre-created media.

I found myself in a twitversation about language use and the relevance of certain words (whether or not popular usage dictates what is correct and incorrect) with Sonja and I decided to share my video "That's Not A Verb." I, of course, cringed a little at the self promotion, but I thought it the best way to communicate my thoughts.



Anyhow, she posted an eloquent response, and I'd be remiss to not share it.

READ.

No comments:

Post a Comment